This box originally contained one dozen Esterbrook's Steel Pens patented in 1878. Montgomery Ward 1895 Catalogue lists the box of pens as selling at $.06 per dozen. In 1898, Reverend George Crocket used this box to store wax letter seals.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at email@example.com