The Stone Fort Rifles, is an honorary military group in Nacogdoches, Texas. In 1898, the Stone Fort Rifles converted itself into Company B of the Second Texas Regiment, Infanty, and went off to the Spanish-American War. The Nacogdoches boys came back to Dallas November 1, 1898, and were mustered out about one month later.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at email@example.com.