DEMOCRATIC STUDY GROUP - U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES- WASHINGTON, D.C.- Tel.: 225-5858
HON. MATTHEW F. McHUGH (New York) - Chairman RICHARD P. CONLON - Executive Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 12, 1984
MONDAY, MARCH 12, (House meets at noon)
* Pro forma session. No legislative business.
TUESDAY, MARCH 13 (House meets at noon)
* Suspensions -- Three bil~s will be considered under suspension
of the rules (page 1).
* SBA AuthorizatiDn -- Rule and general debate only on H.R. 3020,
Small Business Authorization (page 3).
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14 (House meets at 3 p.m.)
* Democratic Caucus -- The Democratic Caucus will meet today at
10:30 a.m. in the House chamber to discuss the budget.
* SBA Authorization -- H.R. 3020, Small Business Authorization,
complete consideration (page 3).
THURSDAY , MARCH 15 (House meets at 10:30 a.m.)
* Irish Prime Minister -- The Congress will meet in joint session
at 10: 30 a.m. today to hear Garret FitzGerald, Prime
Minister of Ireland.
* Dam Safety-- H.R. 1652, Rec~amation Safety of Dams (page 9).
* Small Business Procurement --Rule and general debate only on
H.R. 2133, Small Business Competition for Federal Procurement
(page 12) •
FRIDAY, MARCH 16
* House is not in session.
* * *
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at email@example.com