HON. WILLIAM M. BRODHEAD (Michigan) - Chairman
Tel. : 225-5858
RICHARD P. CONLON - Executive Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF AUGUST 16, 1982
MONDAY, AUGUST 16 (House meets at noon)
* Suspensions -- Eleven bills are scheduled to be considered
under suspension of the rules (page 1).
* EPA Research -- H.R. 6323, Environmental Research, Development,
and Demonstration Act, is scheduled for general debate
only (page 15).
* NOAA Authorization -- H.R. 6324, National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration Authorization, is also scheduled for
general debate only (page 18).
* Record Votes -- Record votes ordered today will be postponed
TUESDAY & BALANCE OF THE WEEK, AUGUST 17, 18, 19, & 20
* Tax Increase & Spending Cuts -- The conference report on
H.R. 4961, Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act, will be
considered as soon as it is available. A DSG Fact Sheet
will be available prior to Floor consideration.
* Budget Reconcilation -- The conference report on H.R. 6955,
Omnibus Reconciliation Act, which resolves House-Senate
differe'nces on H.R. 6862, Civil Service Reconciliation,
H.R. 6812, Banking Committee Reconciliation, and H.R. 6892,
Agriculture Reconciliation, may be considered this week. A ,
DSG Supplement will be available prior to Floor consideration.
* Supplemental APpropriations -- The confer ence report on
H.R. 6863, Supplemental Appropriations for FY 1982, may also
be brought to the Floor this week. A DSG Supplement will be
available prior to Floor consideration.
* HUD Appropriations H.R. 6956, HUD-Independent Agencies
Appropriations for FY 1983, will be brought to the Floor
(page 17) •
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org