DEMOCRATIC STUDY GROllP U.S. HOl'SE OF REPRESENTATIVES - WASHINGTON. D.C Tel. ' 22~58S8
HON. WILLIAM M. BRODHEAD (Michigan) - Chairman RICHARD P. CONLON - Executive Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 13, 1982
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 (House meets at noon)
* Suspensions -- Eight bills are scheduled for consideration
under suspension of the rules (page 1).
* Record Votes -- Record votes ordered today will be postponed
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 (House meets at noon)
* Suspensions -- An additional eight bills are scheduled for
consideration under suspension of the rules (page 19).
* Record yotes -- Record votes ordered today will be postponed
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15 & 16
(House meets at 10 a.m. each day)
* Record yotes -- Record votes ordered on Monday and Tuesday
will be taken on Wednesday.
* HUD Appropriations H.R. 6956, HUD-Independent Agencies
Appropriations for FY 1983, will be brought to the Floor (page 27).
* Defense Production -- H.R. 5540, Defense Industrial Base
Revitalization Act, is scheduled for Floor action (page 35).
* SEC Jurisdiction -- H.R. 6156, Securities and Exchange
Commission Jurisdiction Clarification, will be considered
* Commodity Futures -- H.R. 5447, Commodity Futures Trading Act,
is scheduled for consideration (page 41).
* Surface Transportation -- H.R. 6211, Surface Transportation
Act, is also scheduled. A DSG Supplement will be available if
the measure is actually considered.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
* House is not in session in observance of Rosh Hashanah.
* * *
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org