DEMOCRATIC STUDY GROUP - U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - WASHINGTON. D.C'. - Tel. : 255-5858 . f'
HON. WILLIAM M. BRODHEAD (Michigan) - Chairman RICHARD P. CONLON - Executive Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 17, 1982
MONDAY, MAY 17 (House meets at 11 a.m.)
* Former Members -- The House will receive former Members
of Congress at noon.
* Pro forma session. No legislative business.
TUESDAY, MAY 18 (House meets at noon)
* Intelligence Authorization -- The rule and general debate
only will be comple,ted on H.R. 6068, Intelligence Authoriza-tion
for FY 1983 (page 1) • . ,. "
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY, MAY 19 & 20
(House meets at 10 a.m. each day)
* Democratic Caucus -- There will be a meeting of the
Democratic Caucus on wednesday at 9 a.m. in the Cannon Caucus
Room (435 cannon) for a classified briefing by the Defense
Department on the Soviet military posture.
~ * Intelligence Authorization -- The House will complete
consideration of H.R. 6068 •.
* NSF Authorization -- H.R. 5842, National Science Foundat
ion Authorization for FY 1982 and FY 1983, will be brought
to the Floor (page 3).
* Bureau of Standards -- H.R. 5726, Bureau of Standards
Authorization for FY 1983, is scheduled ~or consideration
* Olympic Coin -- S • . 1230, Olympic Coin Act of 1982, will
be acted on (page 6) •
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at email@example.com