DEMOCRATIC STl IDY GROn) liS IIOl 'SF Of R II'I~ESENTA TlVES WASHINGTON. D.C Tel. : nS-5RS8
HON. WILLIAM M. BRODHEAD (Michigan) - Chairman RICHARD P. CONLON - Executive Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF AUGUST 2, 1982
MONDAY, AUGUST 2 (House meets at noon)
* suspensions -- Nine bills are scheduled for consideration
under suspension of the rules (page 1) •
* Record Votes -- Record votes ordered today will be postponed
TUESDAY, AUGUST 3 (House meets at noon)
* Civil Service Reconciliation -- H.R. 6862, Reconciliation
Savings for the Post Office & Civil Service Committee, will
be brought to the Floor (page 11).
* Radio Marti -- The House will complete consideration of H.R.
5427, Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act (page 13).
WEDNESDAY & BALANCE OF THE WEEK AUGUST 4,5, & 6
(Hous~ meets at 10 a.m. each day)
* Record Votes -- Record votes ordered Monday will be taken on
* Military Construction -- H.R. 6214, Military Construction
Authorization for FY 1983, is scheduled for consideration
(page 17) •
* Nuclear Freeze -- H. J.Res. 521, Nuclear Weapons Freeze/Salt II
Approval, will be acted on this week (page 19). See DSG Fact
Sheet No. 97-27, July 30.
* FIFRA -- H.R. 5203, Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and
Rodenticide Act Amendments, is scheduled for Floor action
(page 21). See DSG Fact Sheet No. 97-26, July 23.
* Job Training -- H.R. 5320, Job Training Partnership Act, is
also on the schedule (page 23).
* Wilderness Protection -- H.R. 6542, Wilderness Protection Act,
may be brought to the Floor. A DSG Supplement will be available
prior to Floor consideration.
* * *
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org