DEMOCRATIC STUDY GROUP U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - WASHINGTON. D.C - Tel .: 225-5RS8
HON. WILLIAM M. BRODHEAD (Michigan) - Chairman RICHARD P. CONLON - Executive Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 31, 1982
MONDAY & TUESDAY, MAY 31 & JUNE 1
* Memorial Day District Work Period.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2 (House meets at noon)
* Suspensions -- Two bills are scheduled for consideration under
suspension of the rules (page 1).
* Intelligence Identities -- The conference report on H.R. 4,
Intelligence Identities Protection Act, is also scheduled
for Floor action (page 2).
THURSDAY & FRIDAY, JUNE 3 & 4
(House meets at 10 a.m. each day)
* Housing & Community Development -- H.R. 6296, Housing and
Urban-Rural Recovery Act, will be brought to the Floor
(page 5). A DSG Fact Sheet will be available prior to Floor
* Kennedy Center -- H.R. 5566, Kennedy Center Non-PerformingArts
Authorization will be brought up (page 7).
* Smithsonian Museums -- H.R. 5659, Smithsonian Museums
Authorization, is also scheduled for House consideration
(page 7) •
* * *
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at email@example.com