DEMOCRATIC STUDY GROUP - U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - WASHINGTON. D.C. - Tel.: 225-5858
HON. DAVID R. OBEY (Wisconsin)-Chairman RICHARD P. CONLON-Staff Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 31 1980
MONDAY, MAR. 3 (House meets at noon)
* Suspensions -- Five bills are scheduled for consideration
under suspension of the rules (pages 1-3).
TUESDAY, MAR. 4 (House meets at noon)
* Refugees -- The conference report on S. 643, Refugee Act,
will be considered (page 5).
* Agriculture -- The conference report on H.R. 3398, Agriculture
Act, also will be considered (page 7).
* Farm Loans -- H.R. 6291, Agricultural Loan Programs, is scheduled
for Floor action (page 9).
WEDNESDAY, MAR. 5 (House meets at 3 p.m.)
* International Banks -- H.R. 3829, International Development
Banks, will be considered (page 11).
* Sugar Agreement -- H.R. 6029, Implementation of 1977 International
Sugar Agreement, also will be considered (page 15).
THURSDAY & FRIDAY, MAR. 6 & 7
(House meets at 11 a.m. each day)
* Liability Insurance -- H.R. 6152, Risk Retention Act, may be
considered (page 19).
* Drug Traffic -- H.R. 5961, Drug Traffic Act, also may be
considered. A DSG Supplement will be available prior to
* * *
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org