DEMOCRATIC STUDY GROUP - U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - WASHINGTON. D.C. - Tel. : 225-5858
HON. DAVID R. OBEY (Wisconsin)-Chairman RICHARD P. CONLON- Staff Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 25, 1980
MONDAY, FEB. 25 (House meets at noon)
* Paiute Indians -- H. R. 4996 , Recognition of Paiute Indian
Bands, will be considered under suspension of the rules
* Assistance to Nicaragua -- The House will complete
consideration of H.R. 6081 , Special Central American Assistance Act (page 2 ) . See DSG Fact Sheet No . 96-28,
TUESDAY, FEB. 26 (Hous e meets at noon )
* U.N. Presence in Refugee Camps -- H.Con.Res. 274, U. N.
Presence in Refugee Encampments, will be considered under
suspension of the rules (page 5).
* International Banks -- H.R. 3829, International Financial
Institutions, is scheduled for rule and general debate
only (page 6 ) .
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 27 (House meets at 3 p.m. )
* Committee Funds -- Twenty-one committee funding resolutions
will be considered (page 11).
THURSDAY & FRIDAY, FEB. 28 & 29
(House meets at 11 a.m. each day)
* Refugee Act -- The conference report on S. 643, Refugee Act
o f 1979, is scheduled. A DSG Supplement will be available
prior to Floor consideration.
* Agriculture Adjustment -- The conference report on H. R. 3398,
Agriculture Adjustment Act of 1979, is also scheduled. A DSG
Supplement will be available prior to Floor consideration.
* International Banks -- Complete consideration of H. R. 3829,
(see page 6).
* * *
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at email@example.com