DEMOCRATIC STUDY GROUP - U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - WASHINGTON. D.C. - Tel.: 225-5858
HON. DAVID R. OBEY (Wisconsin)-Chairman RICHARD P . CONLON-Staff Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF APRI L 28, 1980
MONDAY, APR. 28 (House meets at noon)
* Record Votes -- Record votes ordered today will be postponed
* Suspensions -- Three bills are scheduled for consideration
under suspension of the rules (pages 1 - 3).
* Civil Rights -- The conference report on H.R. 10, Civil Rights
of Institutionalized Persons, is scheduled (page 4).
* ERISA -- H.R. 7140, Extending Time for Automatic Coverage of
Multiemployer Pension Plans, is expected to be considered by
unanimous consent (page 7).
TUESDAY - FRIDAY, AFR. 29 - MAY 2
(House meets at noon Tuesday; expected to meet at
10 a.m. Wednesday; 11 a.m. Thursday and Friday)
* Record Votes -~ Record votes ordered Monday will be taken.
* Budget Resolution -- The House will continue consideration of
H.Con.Res. 307, First Concurrent Resolution on the FY 1981
Budget (page 9).
* Nicaragua Aid -- Motions will be made to send to conference
H.R. 6081, Special Central American Assistance (page 21).
* Child Care -- H. Res. 515, Congressional Child Care Center, is
scheduled (page 23).
* Collateral Estoppel -- H.R. 4046, Antitrust Collateral
Estoppel Act, may be considered (page 24).
* Prejudgment Interest -- H.R. 4048, Awards of Prejudgment
Interest in Antitrust Litigation, also may be considered
* * *
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org