DEMOCRATIC STUDY GROUP - U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - WASHINGTON. D.C. - Tel.: 225-5858
HON. DAVID R. OBEY (Wisconsin)-Chairman RICHARD P. CONLON-Staff Director
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 5, 1980
MONDAY, MAY 5 (House meets at noon)
* Record Votes -- Record votes ordered today will be postponed
* Suspensions -- Eight bills have been scheduled for consideration
under suspension of the rules (pages 1 - 9).
TUESDAY - FRIDAY, MAY 6 - 9
(House meets at noon Tuesday; 3 p.ms Wednesday;
11 a.m. Thursday and Friday)
* Record Votes -- Record votes postponed from Monday will be
* Budget -- The House will complete consideration of H.Con.Res. 307,
First FY 1981 Budget Resolution (page 11).
Nicaragua Aid -- Motions will be made to send to conference
H.R. 6081, Special Central American Assistance (page 15).
* Collateral Estoppel -- H.R. 4046, Antitrust Collateral Estoppel
Act, is scheduled for Floor ~ction (page 17).
* Antitrust Awards -- H.R. 4048, Awards of Prejudgment Interest
in Antitrust Litigation, is also scheduled (page 18).
* Food Stamps-- S. 1309, Food Stamp Act Amendments, is expected
to be considered. A DSG Fact Sheet will be available prior to
* FTC Act -- The conference report on H.R. 2313, Federal Trade
Commission Act Amendments, is also expected to be considered
this week. A DSG Fact Sheet will be available prior to Floor
* * *
Congressman Charles Wilson began his political career in 1960 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. He served in the Texas House of Representatives for six years and was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1966. On November 7, 1972, the second district of Texas elected Charles Wilson to the U.S. House of Representatives. He retired from the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996.
This item may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. It is available for non-commercial research and education. For permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the East Texas Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org